Thursday, June 16, 2011

105 degrees

Wow! Lets just say the weather here in Oklahoma is HOT! it can get to 105 degrees. I'm definetly not used to the weather but it actually doesn't bother me and for some reason I don't feel like it's that humid here. The kids and I are enjoying being close to Kyle, although we haven't seen him since we arrived on Sunday. Kyle had to head out to the FOB (field on base) for this week so it was a sweet get together Sunday and than bye bye until Thursday night. Sad but we've been keeping busy getting me admitted into the hospital and doing a lot of paper work and going to dr. appointments. Only 4 weeks left! Sweet! The kids helped me set up the new baby swing my mom gave me and also a new crib I bought here! Fun stuff! Our apartment is really nice. Three bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The kids are staying in one bedroom and were staying in another. So if anyone wants to come to Oklahoma to visit theres a bedroom waiting here for you!! Theres a hobby lobby for you lovers not far from our place!:)

No comments: