Sunday, December 14, 2008

Recently I decided to bring out the booster seat for Casey! Thanks to his Grandma Kunz, and his lovely aunts Keri, Kayla, Kelly & Kristy! Whenever I put him in it he likes to play with the toys for about 30 seconds then gets really mad that he can't grab the toys and put them in his mouth.
Friday night when I was wrapping my friend McCaye Toblers wedding present Kyle and Casey fell a sleep on the couch. You would think I would Casey sleeping on Kyle's stomach but instead I found them on opposite ends of the couch. It was so Cute!
Yesterday Casey rolled over 4 times from his back to his stomach. But everytime Kyle
and I missed it because he did it when our backs were to him. Kyle and I also played rock band with all of my sisters! It was so FUN! We spent a long time playing that!

3 comments:

Dave and Lizzie said...

So cute Alaynia! Did Alexis tell you what Casey did when I saw her at McCaye's reception? I tried making Casey smile at me and he just stared then as I was talking to Alexis I put Mason if front of Casey and Casey started straight out laughing and wouldn't stop! It was so cute! Every time he looked back at Mason he would start laughing again, by the end they were both laughing and trying to grab each other! That shows that we need to get together more often so our babies can play!!

Jessica Adamson said...

Look how cute you guys are.....I love your blog. I will have to put you on my favorites list...we need to get together soon...all of us. I miss you guys so much! Love you!

Jess

"F" said...

I didnt know you had a blog. Its so cute. Your little boy is getting so big. And you look so good too. Hope you guys have a great Christmas. And yes that was my lil brother. I know he is getting so big and such a boy.