Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Love of my Life!

Today Kyle left for Basic Training with the Army. Before he went I took lots of pictures! When I took him up to Salt Lake we visited Temple Square! It was so much fun to spend our last day together walking around the Temple we got sealed in! We visited the special spot that Kyle proposed to me and had so much fun talking about everything. Then at around 6 o'clock I dropped him off at the hotel after a thousand kisses and goodbyes. I love him and can't wait until he returns!








2 comments:

Jessica Adamson said...

I had no idea he was leaving! Oh my dear, if you ever want to play, or just come over and hang out, I would love to have you and Casey with me....I love you! Call me soon and we will play.

Jess

Meg said...

I know it will be tough without him. I'll be thinking of you. I'm sure the time will go by quickly, though. Hugs!