Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Day of Love

Valentines Day...what a day! Casey loves looking outside. He spent a good amount of the morning doing that. Then Susie and Alexis came over and we had a nice big breakfast! Yum! We opened a few presents from each other and watched Monk. Casey got an adorable shirt that read heart breaker! The best part of Valentines Day for me was a necklace and a sweet letter I got in the mail from my sweet husband! A little of what I got on Valentines Day from Kyle: "I'm missing you more than I ever have in my life but knowing that you can be Mine Forever." How sweet is that?!! I just love knowing that I can be with Kyle for Forever! I'm looking forward to next month! 5 weeks until Casey and I get to fly to Oklahoma and visit with Kyle for almost a week!!

No comments: