Monday, April 20, 2009

Today I took Casey to his doctors appointment. There they weighed and measured him. He's slowed down a lot with his weight because he's so active crawling and walking along furniture all of the time and his height has also slowed down a little bit but he's still above average (67%)! I realized after the appointment that Casey is half of my height at 28.75 inches. Also at the appointment he got his finger pricked to test for his iron level and they gave him another Hepatitis B shot. I must say Casey is the BEST at getting shots! He didn't cry when the nurse first pricked him. He just stared up at her with his big brown eyes and gave her the 'who are you' look. She spent a good 4 minutes trying to get blood from his finger but he didn't make one sound. Then she put a band aid on his finger and layed him down for the shot. He was way to busy trying to get the band aid off of his finger to even notice the shot. He's such a good baby!

1 comment:

"F" said...

Thats so good he is good at getting shots. Both of my girls are pretty good at it to. They just don't like the being held down part. Casey is so cute. I can see both you and you husband( From pics) in him.