Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sick Casey

For the past week Casey has been pretty sick. On Friday he got the fever and couldn't keep much liquids down. He was so miserable he just wanted to be held and cuddled and sometimes that wasn't enough...he would still cry. Lets just say it was a pretty hard weekend for Kyle and I. I was especially worn out because I had school and a big paper I had to write for class. We took him to the doctor on Monday and found out he had an ear ache. Now that he's got medicine he's been doing a lot better! He's more himself...walking around, laughing, smiling (which I missed so much), getting into mischief etc.

This picture was taken this morning. As you can tell Casey is Happy as can be and had just finished all of his Cream of Wheat that Kyle made for him!

No comments: