Friday, December 11, 2009

Belly Bump

This is me at 26 weeks along. My belly is definitely getting bigger by the week. Even though I have in between 11-14 weeks left I've been thinking I'm ready for her to come.
An update on Casey: These last couple of days have been hard on me since he started to say "NO!" to everything.
me: "Do you want to talk to dada on the phone?"
Casey: "NO!" as he shakes his head
Even when he gets frusterated at toys or things he'll yell "NO!" really loud over and over again. Every other word is "No!" now. Man, I didn't realize how much I don't like that word. hahaha. Now I call the "No" word the "N" word.



3 comments:

Tucker & Tiffany said...

You are SO cute!!!

Dave and Lizzie said...

Cute picture! I was looking at your counter on the side of your page.. You know.. in 2 more days you will be has far along as I was when I had Jimmy. 27 weeks. I hope you are feeling ok and that you are being careful.

Meg said...

You are looking cute! Sorry Casey has figured out the "N" word. :) Good luck!