Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Taxes

For the last 2 days I've been filing our taxes. This is the second year in a row that I've done it. The first year Kyle and I were married we had a tax accountant do our taxes but the last 2 years I've been set on doing it myself. Why you ask? I think it's because a part of me is really stingy with our money ever since Casey came along and another part is because I feel like I don't go to school so I need to test my math and brain skills. But every time I do it I wonder why I don't just get a tax accountant because during the process I end up being frusterated and moody. (Thanks, Kyle for putting up with me!) Good thing I have such a wonderful husband who knows immediantly why I've been so grumpy these last two days...TAXES. Now the long process is over and I can finally say I filed our federal and state taxes ALL BY MYSELF. And thanks go out to my dad who went over them with me to make sure I did it right! :)

No comments: