Sunday, February 14, 2010

35 weeks and counting down

Me and my 35 week belly. I'm starting to get really uncomfortable but I'm super excited that I only have to hang in for less than 5 weeks or less, hopefully no more than that. Keep in mind that I ate spinach and artichoke dip, salad and all of my pork chops and mashed potatoes that I got at the garden (on top of the Joseph Smith Memorial building) before they took my picture. I'm really excited to go to my dr. appointment this week and find out if I'm starting to dialate. Now I have dr. app every week so that makes me happy! I'm sure Lexi is waiting for me to finish altering Alexis' dress so I'm rushing to do that and I'll have to post pictures later.


3 comments:

Robins Fam said...

you are an amazingly beautiful pregnant girl! almost there!

Aaron and Julie said...

you are a lot cuter pregnant than I am!!

Beutler Family said...

look at that cute little belly. I can't beleive its only 5 weeks away. good luck with everything!