Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baby Shower and New Things

My sister and aunt through me a baby shower on Thursday! It was a lot of fun with yummy food and cute gifts for baby Lexi! Thanks to everyone who came!


The nice new crib that grandma and grandma kunz gave to Casey because he was growing out of his other one! It looks really nice in his room and he LOVES it so much he's always wanting to climb in and go night night!

Lexi will be staying in our room while she's a newborn and we've got everything set up for her! Our bags are packed and we're ready to go!

6 comments:

Dave and Lizzie said...

Yay! So fun! I am so excited for you!

"F" said...

Looks like you had a blast. I really wanted to come to it, but couldn't, travel for school reason. Poppy school. Let me know if there is any girl thing you do need. My family and I want to still send a gift. I would rather get you something you needed or want. Just let me know. Of and I need your mailing add. So e-mail me at jonesfamily2006@hotmail.com

Meg said...

You're ready! Good job. Glad you had a fun shower.

Tucker & Tiffany said...

How fun!! Can't wait until she's here! :D

Tiffany said...

I haven't checked your blog in a long time! I totally forgot about it! So excited for your new little girl!

Beutler Family said...

Aww. Wish I could have been there! Congrats on being on the ball and ready to go. Your gonna be a great mother of 2 soon. Yea!