Monday, June 21, 2010

Help!

So I've tried potty training Casey and he loves it for a couple of days and actually goes potty on the toilet but then he looses interest and doesn't want to go on the toilet. Any suggestions on how I can keep him interested from those who've potty trained kids already? Everytime I ask him if he needs to go potty on the toilet he quickly replies no but he's showing signs that he does. I 've tried giving him candy when he goes but now it's not such a big deal to him. I need help!

2 comments:

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

I'm in the same boat. Sadie doesn't have much interest despite the dolls, dresses, and candy I bribe her with. Everyone tells me that it will just click one day.

Dave and Lizzie said...

I don't have any advice, I just wanted to tell you that I think we should hang out. I never see you. I haven't even really attempted potty training Mason. I keep telling myself, "I'll start when I'm out of school." Well, I am officially done with school really soon and I don't know what I am going to do.. there will be no more excuses!!