Monday, July 19, 2010

3 years! Forever to go!

My sweet husband who's not able to celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary with me today gave my sister a gift to secretly give to me on this special day. Sparkling cider, my favorite symphony bar, a pink rose, and a sweet letter! We said no presents for our anniversary this year but in Kyles letter he said "I know we said no presents but I got you a gift instead. I love you so so much. I am so glad we are married and sealed in the temple by Gods authority. I look forward to spending the eternaties with you and our beautiful and good children. I love you now and I will continue to love you while I am gone and when I get back and I will love you and Casey and Lexi Forever." That is just some of the things he said in his sweet letter to me! I can hardly believe 3 years have already passed and 2 children have come into our lives! I am the luckiest women to have such a wonderful, sweet, and loving eternal companion! We'll have Forever Anniversarys to spend together!

No comments: