Thursday, July 8, 2010

Baby Lexi 4 months old and so much more!

Our little baby Lexi is 4 months old exactly today! What an angel sent from heaven! She is just the best baby! So sweet and happy! She will even take a bottle now! She used to hate bottles and scream if you touched one to her mouth as if to say, "how dare you, you insult me by even trying!" After days of trying and tricking her into a bottle she will now take one! She doesn't love the bottle but she'll at least tolerate it. Up to now I had no need to give her a bottle but tomorrow I get my wisdom teeth out and I'll be pretty drugged up so I won't be nursing her for the next couple of days. Thank goodness for the internet and all the ideas on how to get her to take a bottle!
p.s. I just noticed the video of Casey doing the hula dance did upload so i'll have to do that later. my computer takes forever to load a video.
Proof that she takes a bottle now!

1 comment:

Tucker & Tiffany said...

She is so sweet! I can't believe she really is already 4 months old!! We need to get together sometime so I can finally meet your litte ones! :)