Sunday, August 1, 2010

After 40 days...

After 40 days of waiting and waiting Kyle finally came HOME!! Our little Kunz Family is back together again! I had know idea how Casey would react when all of a sudden daddy came home. If you asked him where daddy was he would respond "daddy bye bye" but after a month and a half when Kyle walked up to the Halle's door to pick him up Casey ran to Kyle and yelled "Dyle, Dyle!" and ran into his arms! I was so happy to see Casey reaction towards Kyle! It was the best! And of course Lexi was laughing and smiling at Kyle! We couldn't be happier that Kyle is home with us! When he came back we decided to do a bunch of fun activites as a family before school starts so we went fishing with the Halles up in Ogden! It was so fun! We caught 8 fishes between the four of us in 30 minutes! We went to cold springs fishing farm and it was loaded with fish which made it so easy to catch some!

Kyle and Casey fishing together. He loved to hold the fishing pole.Kyle and I each caught 2 fishes!Alexis and Mark caught 2 fishes!

1 comment:

Dave and Lizzie said...

Oh Alaynia, I am so happy for you. You seem so happy! You are a strong woman to do what you do. :) I'm glad you had fun fishing.. I have been trying to think of a fun place to go with my boys.. maybe we will try that place!