Sunday, January 9, 2011

Belly Bump

Me in my 2nd Trimester! My waist is thickening as you
can tell by the picture and i'm feeling really
good! Although, we won't find out the gender
of the baby until next month Kyle and I already have
a boy name picked out. Ammon Kunz.
What a good strong, solid name! At first when I was
expecting Casey I told him I wanted to name him Ammon but
Kyle didn't like the name. Now after two children later and 3 years of
begging, he likes the name!
Secretly i'm hoping to have a girl so our
girls can be close to each other just like my twin sister and I. But either way
one sibling will get a close friend!

2 comments:

Tucker & Tiffany said...

You are adorable! And I agree, Ammon is a strong name. Love it!

Dave and Lizzie said...

Ammon is a great name! I am so excited for you and Alexis!