Monday, January 31, 2011

Birthday boy!

Happy Birthday Kyle! Well, Happy Birthday Kyle on the 23rd of January
I've been bad at blogging lately. My hands have been full
with the kids. Kyle turned 26 years old! We started the day
before his birthday with going swimming with the kids and eating out.
Then on his birthday we had a crepe breakfast followed by presents. Than we
went to church and headed to his parents for dinner then my parents
house for cake! I made his birthday cake along with some help from susie who made
the air assault wings and i.d. tags. You might think
it's a little strange to do a birthday cake like a 4th of july cake but my husbands HERO
is GEORGE WASHINGTON so naturally I wanted to do
a cake that my husband loves which is this Country!

1 comment:

Tucker & Tiffany said...

That looks awesome! Good job with the cake! You'll have to teach me your tactics, I want to learn cake decorating!