Monday, March 14, 2011

One Year Birthday for our little Lexi

Lexi woke up at 9:00 am and the birthday fun began!We made Lexi a delicious egg, sausage, bacon,
hashbrown, strawberry and crepe breakfast!At Lexi's party she got pizza for dinner!Casey started off hitting the pinata! Lexi
loved it also!Lexi was the happiest birthday
girl on the planet with all the candy
she was surrounded by!Lexi got a new pink quilt that my mom and dad
made! and new clothes from Grandma kunz.
The birthday cake I made for Lexi!
She dug right into the cake!

2 comments:

Dave and Lizzie said...

Oh my goodness, she is getting so big! My favorite picture is the one where she is in her high chair, holding up the whole cake and trying to take a bite out of it. hahaha.. so cute!

Tucker & Tiffany said...

Wow! Already a year old? That is crazy! She sure is adorable.
I hope Kyle gets to be there when your other little girl comes along. That would be so hard. But congrats on him commissioning as an Officer. That is great!
Tucker is in Iraq right now and will be until August. So if you ever want to play, let me know! :)