Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Book

Creating a baby book for Casey and Lexi took me over a month.

I'm always paranoid that I'll erase, delete or lose pictures

of the kids. I decided to make them each a baby book of their first

couple of years. I want them to be able to

show their future spouses of what they

first looked like as little babies. Maybe, because I don't

have pictures of the first 4 months of my life and

I've only seen a picture of Kyle when he was a month or two old.

So in the baby books it starts off with my

pregnancy pictures so they can see how big I got with them

in me. It has ultrasound pictures, minus the ultrasound picture

showing what there gender is, and lots of baby pictures

all the way up until they're 1! I'm really

happy at how Lexi's turned out. I'm still waiting for Caseys to

come in the mail but I'm pretty sure I'll be happy with it!

No comments: