Thursday, July 21, 2011

Liberty

In honor of our little Liberty how could I pass the opportunity to buy Liberty Goldfish?!
This is what Lexi and Casey do ALL DAY! I'm not kidding. They just hoover over her, kiss and try to play with her all the time!Lexi is the happiest when she gets to hold Liberty! It's so cute how much Casey and her love the new baby! Casey pushed the chair we have in our room over to the crib so he and Lexi could get a better view of Liberty.When I was nursing Liberty, Casey asked if he could hold her and I told him I was feeding her. Casey said, "I feed baby."
I said "no mommy has to feed baby. She has special milk."
Casey pointed to himself and said "I feed baby special milk."
The funny things Casey says makes me laugh every day!

2 comments:

"F" said...

I can't believe you have three kids. They are all so cute. How is everything going? I am so going to have to come visit sometime and so you kid-o's

Alexis said...

I love these pictures!!! They are so cute!!! I can't wait to meet her! You should come for Connie's baby blessing.