Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Lot of Catching Up to Do!

Liberty has grown so much these last couple of weeks! My memory stick adapter got lost so it took me a couple of weeks to order a new one and get it. Here's what you missed....we finally have a picture of liberty smiling!I LOVE to match Lexi and Liberty...can you tell?!!We had a huge rainstorm so Kyle came home early from studying so he could take the kids out in the rain! They loved it!Whenever we go to the mall I always let Casey and Lexi ride the train! Casey believes it's his train now.I CAUGHT them in the act of mischief. I didn't hear casey and lexi for a while one day so I went searching for them and found them under the bed eating frosting.Casey fell asleep one day and if you look closely you can see whats barely hanging on to his finger... his toy cell phone.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I love love love love looooovvvveeee these pictures! They are so stinkin' cute! I just have to say I survive off of these pictures! I miss you guys! Can't wait until next week!

Alexis said...

Also, Casey must have been waiting for my phone call! Such a stud!