Wednesday, September 14, 2011

artillery gun lesson

Today Casey and I had the opportunity to go out to "the field." We got to learn what Kyle does for his job. We learned about the "observors" who are the eyes and ears of the artillery gun operation. The FDC who "call for fire" and those soldiers who actually shoot the artillery guns who are called "the muscles" of the operation. Everytime they shot the guns Casey would say, "I don't like that." Only 10 minutes after we got to "the field" Casey told me he wanted to go home. hahaha. A Captain asked Casey "Do you want to be a soldier when you grow up like your dad?" Casey simply replied, "No." The captain asked him if he wanted to be superman, a ninja etc. Casey said no to all of them. I asked Casey if he wanted to be Mickey and he said "YES!" and then he said "I want my mickey towel." hahahaCasey and the other kids got to "call for fire"This is where Kyle was doing FDC.
At the end Casey enjoyed seeing Kyle!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Haha! He is so funny! He is getting so big!