Thursday, September 22, 2011

A list of cute sayings

Nephi Cute Saying
In the book of mormon theres a picture of Nephi on the ship with his parents coming to the americas. Casey knows Nephi and when I point to his parents Casey says their Nephi's grandma and grandpa!


Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Cute Saying
Casey asked me if I wanted to go into Mickey's clubhouse. I told him yes but where is his clubhouse. Casey said that Mickey's clubhouse was in Utah.



Daddy Cute Saying
Casey was talking to Kyle on the phone. Kyle came home and walked in the door as he was still
speaking to Casey on the other line and when he walked in Casey looked up and said, "Their 2 Kyles." One refering to Kyle on the phone and the other Kyle who just walked in the door.






1 comment:

Molly said...

hahaha. This is a good idea to post this. I love these.