Thursday, November 10, 2011

monster and silver man

Casey and Kyle had some father-son time and these are the pictures Kyle took of Casey! Casey loves meeting new people and he was really excited to meet the silver-man. He also loves this big lobster at a restaurant we pass everytime we go to the beach and Casey calls it "monster" instead of lobster! Everytime we pass it we stop and Casey runs up to the lobster and puts his hand in his claw and says "Awww!" as if its pinching him! Casey is so funny!This is how Casey fell asleep after a nice father-son outing with Kyle!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Haha! I love that he actually sat next to the silver man and wore a silver hat! Too cute! He is so funny!

Alexis said...

For the longest time I couldn't figure out why that silver man was giving the "call me" hand signal. I thought either he had a crush on Kyle or it's the new peace sign. I just realized he's giving the hang loose. Duh me!