Monday, December 26, 2011

update

Kyle looks at the blog and asks me if he can see new pictures of the kids, so I'll be posting often! I hope I can post every day and tell what the kids and I did along with any cute sayings they say. I want Kyle to feel like he's not missing out on seeing what his kids do so I'm going to try to give him a little taste of home every day! You'll hear from us often!
So to start off today we woke up. Had a nice waffle and egg breakfast. Had all 3 kids take a bath together! Slowly took each individual child out and got them dressed. I put Liberty down for a nap and went to Best Buy with Casey and Lexi to trade in a laptop we got for Christmas. The keys on the one I had gotten kept sticking so I exchanged it for a better laptop. On the way home I mailed a letter to my sweet husband, picked up lunch at Wendys for the Kids and when we got home Lexi picked out her princess pajamas and insisted she wear those for the rest of the day. To finish off the day I made Divinity and played games with the family. It was a great day!








No comments: