Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cutie Pies!

Her face is priceless.His smile makes me laugh.Her smile melts my heart.I love how Liberty likes to pull her pants up!When I asked Casey who shared his birthday he simply replied that Thomas shares his birthday. I told him that Liberty shares his birthday and he kept saying "no." He also said he wanted a Thomas the Train birthday cake and when I asked him if Liberty wanted a pink or princess cake he said "Liberty wants Mickey Mouse Cake." I think he's using Libertys birthday to get everything he wants. Lexi's new favorite words to say is "I did it!" It's so cute to see how excited she gets when she accomplishes something on her own. Liberty is getting on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. She scoots...backwards too.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Love this post! That is so cute how Liberty pulls up her pants! Too funny! And man, Casey is a hoot!