Saturday, March 24, 2012

Beach day every day

Lexi, my mom and 2 of my siblings came to Hawaii to be with me for a week! It's been so much fun and I missed Lexi so much so it's good to have her back. She was so excited to see her new house and toys! It's nice to have family around and we've gone to the beach every day so far. It's been a lot of fun! Uncle Jeff with Liberty! She was so happy to be in the water.
Casey and Lexi were so happy to see each other! They missed each other a lot and got excited to be together again.
They hugged because of how happy they were with the their Mickey Bathroom. It was so cute to see Lexi's expression when Casey showed her the bathroom.
They couldn't stop holding each others hands.
On my birthday we went to good year in mililani and got the tires rotated and oil changed. I know...pretty exciting! hahaha. We also ate at eggs'n'things for breakfast and Casey was so sweet he sang happy birthday to me and picked a flower and gave it to me! What a sweetie!
Eating at Eggs'n'things for my birthday breakfast!
We also hung out at the beach! It was a good day!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I can't wait for beach day everyday! Love, love, love your swimsuit! Great choice! We miss you guys! Thank you for the flowers! You're so thoughtful! They brightened up my day! Love you!

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

Such a beautiful family!! We are so happy you guys are settling in over there--we wish we were too!