Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day

I had such a wonderful mothers day. In Sacrament meeting I got to see my little boy go up on stage and sing to me! That was one of the greatest gifts Casey could give to me for mothers day. When Casey was up there I remembered when I was pregnant with him and looking forward to the day my children would be singing during sacrament meeting and it came true! It was so fun and crazy to think I had a child old enough to be up there! I loved it! For breakfast Kyle made me german pancakes and the night before he made me steak, mashed potatoes and asparagus! It was so yummy! We also got our new washer and dryer delivered to us on Saturday (the day before mothers day) which we ordered 2 months before so I told Kyle that counted as my mothers day gift! After church Casey gave me a flower and he opened up his scripture bag and said "Mommy I not forget your card." It was so sweet! The best gifts my kids can give to me are the homemade gifts!!  I hope all the mothers out there had a wonderful day! I know I wouldn't be half the mother I am without the guidance and example of my own mother! And I also want to thank my wonderful husband who made it possible for me to be a mother! :)

1 comment:

Alexis said...

"I not forget your card." How sweet!