Saturday, July 21, 2012

5 year wedding anniversary

7.19.2012
Was our 5 year wedding anniversary!
Wow! Where has the time gone?
Kyle had a busy day at work so I made him a heart sandwhich with a love note and other treats to go in his lunch. When Kyle got home for work we raced down to waikiki to the Kobe restaurant with the kids! I know! We love hanging out with our kiddos! haha! Well, actually I was sick along with the girls but we decided we didn't want that to get in our way so we decided to infect people we don't know and go down to waikiki where we knew no one we knew would be down there. haha. Although on our way down I wondered if I should've taken a friends offer to watch our sick kids but decided not to. I was tempted. But it turned out the kids were good and Lexi really got into it. When the cook made fire Lexi laughed and said "Mommy, he silly!" It was so cute! We enjoyed spending time together! Kyle made it a special night and I'm so glad I married him 5 years ago. I look at my life now and I'm so happy we have 3 little kids!





No comments: