Saturday, July 28, 2012

Baby Kunz #4

I just wanted to show off my cute shirt! haha. Just kidding I really wanted to show off my pregnant belly. Not much of a belly but I soon will have one! We're really excited to be having Baby Kunz #4! Yep, 4 kids at the begining of next year! I'm so glad to be out of the first trimester! This pregnancy made me feel nauseas and even throw up a couple times. My poor kids had to see me lay around in bed a lot because I just didn't feel good. I needed many naps throughout the day. I'm hoping I'll have more energy during this 2nd trimester! At 10 weeks Kyle wanted to tell the kids and when he did Lexi and Casey were estatic! They talk about the baby a lot! Casey even said to me "mommy, maybe the baby will be a boy like me or maybe a girl like lexi." haha. I sure hope it would only be a boy or girl! Anyway, we're so happy and I love it when my sweet husband talks to the baby and kisses it good morning. My husband is such a keeper!
 

2 comments:

Dave and Lizzie said...

So so happy for you! Congratulations!!!

Alexis said...

Oh I thought you said you were pregnant. You look like a skinny bean! Haha! You look cute great! Yay for baby #4!