Thursday, July 12, 2012

who?

On facebook I kept seeing others reading articles on magic mike. I have no idea who magic mike is and wasn't curious enough to read about him. I recently saw a friend post a link to a picture and artile of John Wayne which really caught my attention since I love old movie stars! Doris Day, John Wayne, Judy Garland and Gene Kelley are just some of the few old actors I love! So I clicked on the link and read the article and found that magic mike is a film that has to do with a male stripper or something. I was so glad it wasn't anything positive on magic mike because now I will NEVER watch magic mike. I'm actually quite disgusted. I love how the article lists wonderful attributes in what a real male is. I loved the list and my husband depicts ALL of the attributes on the list plus much more.

No comments: