Monday, October 29, 2012

25.5 weeks

 
How far along? 25.5 weeks in this picture but right now i'm 26 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I wear mostly maternity capris and shorts but not maternity shirts.
Stretch marks? Nope! So far with all of my pregnancys I've never had stretch marks and I hope I don't get any in the future! Knock on Wood!
Best moment this week: I got some headbows I ordered for the new baby! Can't wait to put them on her when she comes!
Miss Anything? I miss laying on my stomach.
Movement: Yes! She moves a lot now!
Food cravings: Jamba Juice-peach pleasure!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: Girl, Still!
Labor Signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks.
Belly Button in or out? In, still but it's starting to make its way out.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty Excited only 14 more weeks!
Looking forward to: Picking a name out! Still thinking of names...