Monday, October 15, 2012

For a while I've been teaching preschool to Casey and just recently I got more creative...
Thanks to pinterest! haha! I'm not very creative and so Casey would just do worksheets....sad. But now we've done countless crafts and I've found awesome sites to help me teach preschool. I make up my own curriculum depending on what I see Casey needs to work on and go by it every day. It's been so much fun doing preschool with him and Lexi! We've been getting into the Halloween spirit and our fridge is covered with Halloween activities that the kids have done! That's my way of decorating our house is just having the kids make the decorations!







 Today we worked on his alphabet! Casey loves trains and so I bought this train alphabet and had him sing the alphabet song over and over and point out the letters and pronounce every one. All I have to say is I think my sons such a genius! ha! He's so good at his letters and sounds and I get to witness it! I love being able to see him grow! We also like to put words together with his train and he LOVES it!


1 comment:

Alexis said...

You're such a good mommy and Casey is so smart! You need to live closer!