Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gone and Back

So Kyle went off to the Big Island to watch some training his unit was doing over there. We missed him terribly or I should say I really missed him! Luckily, I have such awesome friends who I hung out with so the time went by quickly. While he was gone the kids and I watched the final Presidental debate, took Liberty to her dr.'s appointment and ended getting all 3 kids flu shots. It was a sad day. So after their shots I took them to their favorite place...Jamba Juice and we all got our favorite flavors! The kids and I love that place! Casey always asks if he can get a "strawberrys wild" smoothie!
Now Kyle is back and the kids and I are sooooo happy!
 Casey watching the debate. He points to Mitt Romney and says"He a good guy."
and I say yep! He then points to President Obama and says, "He a bad guy." haha
Kyle on the big island riding in a humvee.

The kids at the dr's.
Jamba Juice!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

If you love Jamba you should try Orange Peel! I crave that now! There berry x3 is the best!