Sunday, November 25, 2012

30 weeks and starting to count down!

How far along? 30 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes? Mostly yes but still fitting into some of my other clothes.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: The baby kicking Kyle in the back! haha!
Miss Anything? I miss being able to bend over without spreading my legs apart to pick something off the ground. ha! I'm sure it looks funny to others to watch me do that especially because from behind you can't tell i'm pregnant.
Movement: She loves to move a lot!
Food cravings: nothing now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: greasy food will make me feel nauseas.
Have you started to show yet: I have a very big baby bump as you can tell!
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Some contractions here and there and lots of braxton hicks!
Belly Button in or out? still in but it will pop out soon!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I felt very stressed up until Thanksgiving (fed our family and friends). Now that I'm done with Thanksgiving I'm feeling very relaxed and happy!
Looking forward to: Picking a name and having her!

ps. sorry the photo is a little blurry Casey took it for me!