Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful for..days 1-5

Every day in November I want to say something I am thankful for! Since it's day 5 I'll post 5 things I'm thankful for!
Day 1: 1st and most importantly I am Thankful for My sweet and loving husband! He's such a
wonderful husband and father! I am so so so blessed to have him as my eternal companion! He's always doing such nice things for me and the kids!
Like....
 bringing me home flowers! A week ago randomly I told him
how I wanted to go buy a vase. A couple days later he brings me home a vase with flowers
in it!
 Another time he randomly comes home from work and hands me flowers and
york patties! what?! He's so busy at work he doesn't come home for lunch and
he brings me flowers and chocolate! What a thoughtful husband!
 I also woke up to one morning a jar that read "25 things I love about you."
This was such a sweet surprise! Isn't he so thoughtful?!
 Day 2: I am so thankful for this Angel!! What a doll! I love my Liberty!
She brings so much joy to our family!
 Day 3: I am thankful for my sweet Lexi! I love her spunky
personality and I love the way she loves her "brother" and "baby"!
 Day 4: I'm thankful for my oldest child..Casey! I can definetly tell why he was the
first born in our family! He sets such a good example to his
siblings and I love how he always wants to be good and helps
me so much!
 Day 5: I'm thankful to be having another baby! I love being pregnant and
I love carry my husbands kids!
 \

No comments: