Monday, January 14, 2013

37 weeks

How far along? 37 Weeks! Full Term!
 
 Total weight gain/loss: 30 lbs!! I tend to gain 32-34 lbs. Hoping I'll lose all of it plus more after I have the baby like with all of my other kids.
Maternity clothes? Yes! Leggings and sweats are mostly what I wear now.
  Stretch marks? Nope.
 Best moment this week: Packing the hospital bag!
Miss Anything? I miss being able to lay on my stomach and having my normal body.
Movement: She moves every other hour.
Food cravings: nothing now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.
Have you started to show yet: I have a very big baby bump as you can tell! Also Casey tells me a lot that I'm really big. I guess that means it's time to have her!
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks are super strong!
Belly Button in or out? The belly button is definetly out now!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Feeling Anxious to have her. We can't wait to see the baby. The kids are always talking about her!
Looking forward to: Having her

1 comment:

Alexis said...

You still look great! I can't wait to hold her. Hopefully she comes sooner rather than later!