Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentines Day

We had a great Valentines Day! I made a big breakfast with heart shaped cinnamon rolls, omlets, and bacon. The kids opened their presents I got them and also from Grandma and Grandpa! It was fun having baby Rachel around. She got lots of hugs and kisses from her siblings and it was fun eating her chocolates for her!!
That night I got dressed (Been wearing pajamas and sweats since babys been born. ha!) and we went out on a date to our favorite Italian Restuarant and got to spend some
alone time!
 
 





 

 
 





2 comments:

Alexis said...

Cute! So glad you guys got to go out. Is it too cold for outside eating? Love that restaurant! Oh, Hawaii calls my name!

Kunz Family said...

No it's not too cold to eat outside. It was really crowded and we didn't want to wait extra long by eating outside. For me it does get a little chilly but if I was pregnant it would be too hot.:) lol.