Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Fathers Day, Utah Trip, 4th of July, etc.

I loved celebrating Fathers Day! Kyle is such a wonderful father so I love
celebrating a day just for him and all he's done for our family!
The following week I drove 9 hrs to Utah to meet up with my family at my parents
condo. It was such a wonderful break! The kids did awesome in the car ride! We only had to make 2 stops in those 9 hrs of sitting in the car but it was all worth it! Swimming was
a big hit! Our kids miss the beach so a swimming pool was just as good after 6 months of no
beautiful beaches! Oh, how I miss you Hawaii!
During our trip McKinley started
to get in the push-up position and now she's scooting backwards.
Casey lost his first tooth, thanks to his little sister who knocked it out with a broom!
It was so nice to have Kyle home for a 4 day weekend celebrating the 4th of July! Now, we're back to reality! I'm super busy cleaning and organizing our things.
 Movers are coming next week and I have
to organize our things into 3 categories. 1st- unaccompanied baggage (which will get to Germany by plane and before our household goods), 2nd- Household Goods (goes by boat to Germany takes up to 90 days), 3rd- Storage (since Germany housing is so much smaller then the USA we've got to leave most of our stuff in storage). We've got to be out of our house by next week so I'm stressing...just a little. It'll be such a crazy week since Casey and Liberty's birthday and our anniversary land on the same week as movers coming (3 days in a row) and our final move-out housing inspection. The following week Kyle graduates from Captain Career Course, we will drive to San Diego to drop off our car to be shipped and then drive back to Utah! During our fun Utah vacation break we'll have another long list of things we need to do which includes studying for the USAEUR drivers license we'll need to get in Germany so we can drive there. phew. I'm perspiring just thinking about it. Wish us luck!

 

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Miss those cute kiddos! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Alexis said...

Also, you've gotten too skinny! You can take some of my fat! ;) Hahaha!