Sunday, August 22, 2010

St. George

Our trip to St. George last week! We had a blast! We drove down with Alexis and Mark and stopped at Cove Fort for a little tour! We went swimming, shopping, the boys went hiking, played tennis, and layed out in the summer sun! Also while we were there Casey decided he wanted to go potty on the big toilet by himself! It was so nice he just came to me out of where and gave me his diaper and said potty. So I took him to the potty and he went #1 and #2 in the toilet! He went potty a couple of times and then when we got home it stopped. We'll have to try again. After everything is settled in our new apartment. Did I mention we moved? Yes, we moved to Orem right by UVU! I'll take pictures and post them in a couple of days when life isn't so hectic!

No comments: