Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our Place!

These are some pictures of our place! Now, keep in mind I'm not done decorating and we still haven't gotten our sofa. We're waiting for our futon sofa bed to come in! We decided on a futon because I thought maybe my sister would want to stay at our place sometimes when her hubby is gone or if someone needs a place to stay for a night. This is just an idea of what it looks like. I didn't take pictures of the outside but we have a balcony and a storage outside which Casey loves to hang out and say goodbye to Kyle from! We love it here!
The KitchenThe dining area (I love the floor!)Caseys bedroom (until Lexi sleeps through the night, than she will share with him)Casey and Lexi's closetOur bedroom (Lexi is taking a nap on the bed..isn't she so cute!)Our closetThe Family Room (waiting for our couch to be delivered, hopefully sometime next week it'll come! and I still haven't finished decorating the place as you can tell with the pictures lying on the floor)

1 comment:

Dave and Lizzie said...

Alaynia, it looks so good! I'm really excited for you guys!!!