Wednesday, September 29, 2010

All About Lexi

Lexi can officially CRAWL now! Now that she's mobile I can't seem to get away from her! ;) She's such a strong little girl!She can pull herself up into a standing position all by herself and she can go from a sitting position to crawling and vise versa! She's been hitting a lot of milestones recently and she's not even 7 months old yet! She's growing up so fast!She can sit by herself!She pulls herself up next to furniture, anything tall basically and now I find her awake in her crib standing there!

3 comments:

"F" said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown from the last time I saw you guys. I always think that the kids dont change (grow any older) from time to time. They grow up way to fast.

Alexis said...

I love little Lexi! She is so beautiful! You have the cutest kids!

Alexis said...

I love it! Those rolls don't hold her back!