Friday, June 8, 2012

What we've been up too...
Lexi loves to sing, wear sunglasses and get into mischief. The other day she kept calling my name and I kept telling her I'd come and after 5 minutes she started to scream so I ran to see what was going on and I found her like this. Stuck. Dangling from the sink. She washed her hands and after she didn't know how to get down from the sink.
Casey Kunz loves having attention with Lexi. After I took the above picture with Lexi dangling from the sink he said "look at me!" and started to pose in funny ways. He also likes to do crazy things like...
 grab a fresh tomatoe from the kitchen and grab a stick and plant it with my flowers. He also likes to...
 dress in daddys military uniform and parade around the home as if he's a soldier!  
Liberty loves to spend time with her Daddy!
She always has this contagious smile.
 The kids love hanging out with each other. Whether it's on the couch watching a movie or
 making and frosting cupcakes with sprinkles.

 or the girls dressing a like.
 or them playing with daddy out in the back.
 Or just hanging out in our bedroom!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Haha! Oh I miss those kids!

Dave and Lizzie said...

They are adorable. It's fun to see what your kids are up to so far away. They are getting so big!