Sunday, September 23, 2012

21 Week Baby Bump!

I'm now 21 weeks along! This pregnancy is moving really fast!
This is the dress the kids picked out for me and it was not in the maternity section and in my normal clothing size! They did a good job, don't you think?!


How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I gained 8 lbs at 16 weeks and they didn't weigh me my last appointment! Yes, I'm gaining weight quickly!
Maternity clothes? For the most part no. I can still fit into my jeans and shorts but I mostly lounge around in my sweats. Luckily, I can still fit into my shirts also.
Stretch marks? Nope! So far with all of my pregnancys I've never had stretch marks and I hope I don't get any in the future! Knock on Wood!
Best moment this week: Well, Last week I got an ultrasound and that was so fun! She pointed straight at the ultrasound technician and I. It was the cutest thing...EVER!!
Miss Anything? I miss having more energy.
Movement: Yes! She mostly moves when I lay down.
Food cravings: I crave chocolate alot and Utah food!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish.
Have you started to show yet: Yes! For Sure! My bump will just keep getting bigger and bigger until I look like I'll pop!
Gender: Girl, Still!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In, still!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy! My kiddos have been so cute with my baby bump. Casey tells me most days "mommy, you're getting so big. You're gonna have the baby soon and it'll come out of your tummy." haha. Little does he know that I'm going to get way big!
Looking forward to: Picking a name out! Still thinking of names...

1 comment:

Dave and Lizzie said...

Cute dress! I'm so excited for you guys!