Monday, September 24, 2012

Casey is a preacher...

For a couple of years Kyle and I have been teaching Casey about the word of wisdom. The other day at the commissary we were walking down the coffee isle and a man was getting coffee out of the dispensor. Casey yelled to the guy "coffee is bad for you!"
 oh. my. goodness. I was proud of Casey that he knows it's not good to drink coffee but at the same time it was a little awkward. haha.

A couple of days ago I took the kids and Caseys friends to the park to play. While on the playground I heard Casey tell his friend, Joseph who isn't LDS "Joseph, when I get older I can live with Heavenly Father again." Joseph didn't say anything so Casey said "did you hear me Joseph?" Joseph responded yes and Casey said "good. thank you"

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Hahaha! Casey is smart.