Thursday, January 24, 2013

baby update

Well, no baby yet but it's only been 2 days since my last post but I thought I would update since I just
had a drs. appointment and I want to look back to this later in life. The dr. appointment went well. I'm dialated to a 3 and she stripped my membranes so hoping she'll come really soon. When I got my membranes stripped with Casey I had him the next day. With Liberty I had her 2 days later. Hoping this little gal will come in the next couple of days! Fingers crossed! I also lost 3 lbs at my appointment. Don't know if that's normal but I sure thought it was weird. Maybe there scale is off. I haven't always eaten dinner these last 3 weeks but that's because I get super naseus at night. Now i'm at a whooping 127 lbs. Maybe she'll be a 6 lb baby instead of a 7 or 8 lb baby!

No comments: